Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Foot Village!

Dark Leafy Greens!


Our friends Foot Village came to town. They are all healthy eaters.


Dan and Grace brought me many delicious presents, goiter included.


Dan gave me a baby Bucha, which is now happily growing away into lip smackin' Kombucha, and... the last of Bob's Beer! In this case, it was a delightful SWEET cider. MMMMMMMMM.



Then, A++ reformed for one night and opened for Foot Village at Death By Audio. We went to EGG the next morning, which I've been yearning to eat at since I moved here. I got a toad in the hole but it was called Eggs Rothko, braised tomatoes, and kale. The show was so intense that I forgot my camera at brunch.



Captain Sensible misses them already.

2 comments:

ALEX said...

damn you look skinny. You better start getting a gut if you want to be a trustworthy chef.

Pickleshine said...

cattie cattie cattie in the bass drum....oh my gosh. so cute. A++ rules foreva...let's play that "american apparel" show! new brunswick = crazy. i think I get a little more where you're coming from.